12 Best Toys For Siberian Huskies 2020: It’s Play Time
Your dog cannot stay bored when you have this in your house. They are quite enjoyable and full of fun for your Siberian Huskies to play around with. It has a series of challenges of r your dog and they have to unravel it every time.
Therefore, the dog cannot get used to these toys because it seems new every time. The challenge that your dog encountered the previous time will not be the challenge that it will encounter in the following time.
They have feeding techniques that your dog must unravel to get the food inside the toy. In fact, that is very encouraging because the dog knows that there is something good inside the toy. Therefore, when it opens it, it gets the reward. That trick keeps the dog interested in playing the game because there is food in the game.
- 12 Best Toys For Siberian Huskies 2020: It’s Play Time
- Top Pick Siberian Husky Toys: Comparison List
- The Best Toys For Siberian Huskies - Review
- 1. Outward Hound Ottosson Puzzle Brick Dog Toy
- 2. Outward Hound Tail Teaser Dog Flirt Pole Toy
- 3. Ottosson Dog Tornado Puzzle Toy
- 4. Pacific Pups Dog Rope Toys for Aggressive Chewers
- 5. KONG - Extreme Dog Toy - Toughest Natural Rubber
- 6. Outward Hound Squirrel Toy
- 7. Kyjen Spinner Outward Hound Toy
- 8. Trixie Dog Toy
- 9. Kong Jumbler Toy
- 10. Kiliki Rope Dog Toy
- 11. Pet IQ Zone Dog Toy
- 12. Wobble Wag Giggle Dog Toy
- Buyers’ Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Top Pick Siberian Husky Toys: Comparison List
With all these dog toys, you could be puzzled and wonder which one to pick for your dog. You need to compare their feature, pros and specs before you can pick out the most suitable one for your dog. For instance, you have to go for one that suits the dog breed and size that you have. Learn more about them in this table:-
The Best Toys For Siberian Huskies - Review
1. Outward Hound Ottosson Puzzle Brick Dog Toy
Even in your absence, this brick toy keeps your dog engaged and it enjoys having fun all the time. It is easy to clean it because you just have to wipe it.
It is also enjoyable because every time the dog must learn a new way of opening the toy. Therefore, it integrates fun and learning. It has easy to flip and open compartments that you use to hide what the dog will find in it.
With this toy and the treats inside it, the dog becomes fully engaged and also interested because of the goodies it will find inside the toy upon opening it. With that, it gets rid of bad behaviour like destructive chewing because it will never be bored.
It is made of plastic and when you want to deep clean it, you simply use soap and water and then rinse it and leave it to dry.
- Gives dogs new challenge
- Has different compartments to hide treats in
- Can be easily cleaned
- Made of plastic
- Full of puzzles and fun
- Dimensions: 12.75 x 9.25 x 2 inches
- Has treats in it which encourage the dog to play
- Not challenging to open
- Easy to clean
- Keeps the dog engaged
- Wards off destructive behaviour in dogs
- It can over-preoccupy the dog
Dogs have to be entertained n active fun where they will also participate. This tail teaser makes the dog remain fully occupied by chasing the toy. It is a taggable toy that lures the dog and provokes it to start chasing.
You can use it both indoors and outdoors. It is made of a flexible pull and a nylon cord. All that the dog does is to chase and chase. All you have to do is to hold the pull and then move around and the dog will follow behind.
- Has two faux-fur tails that rattle and squeak
- Tug and chase actions keep the dog entertained
- Has nylon cord for fun and engaging exercise
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Good for fun and games
- Keeps your dog physically engaged
- Not fit for lazy dogs
3. Ottosson Dog Tornado Puzzle Toy
This is a stimulating puzzle for your dog which keeps it fully engaged and entertained at the same time. It not only engages your dog physically but also mentally.
However, it is not for slow learners because it has been categorically designed as a level 2 dog game. You place the favourite treats of your dog in spinning compartments and the games bens from there.
It integrates 12 compartments in total and keeps off destructive behaviours at bay. One of its merits is that it has treats for your dog, which are the ultimate target. Your dog cannot give in to the game if there is nothing to eat at the end of it all.
This puzzle takes away boredom by making the dog concentrate on the game. You can use it to feed your dog with healthy snacks and other foodstuffs.
- Incorporates 12 spinning compartments
- Has both a physical and mental challenge for your dog
- Used to feed your dog healthy food and snacks
- Made of plastic
- Dimensions: 11 x 7.5 x 3.2 inches
- Weight: 1.52 lbs.
- Engages the dog both physically and mentally
- Durable and safe
- Gets rid of destructive chewing behaviour in dogs
- It is a level 2 brain game
- Its shipping cost is high
4. Pacific Pups Dog Rope Toys for Aggressive Chewers
This is a very unique toy that has amazing features. Unlike the others, this one is categorically designed in a simple way and comprises ropes, carrot and giraffe toys.
When the dog gives them a bite, it cleans the teeth and cleans them altogether. Furthermore, there are other beneficial dental advantages for these toys.
They are made of an absolutely natural material that does not pose health hazards to your dog. The ropes are sold in different sizes fit for all dog sizes. The dogs can chew, shake and tug the ropes. In fact, they are tough and even aggressive chewers cannot destroy them.
- Have certified safety standards
- Free from plastic
- Includes giraffe rope and carrot flossier toys
- Good for the dog’s dental health and hygiene
- Weight: 2.27 lbs.
- Good for tugging, shaking and chewing
- Relieves dogs from boredom
- Wards off destructive chewing
- Made of cotton
- Not so engaging because it does not include food
5. KONG - Extreme Dog Toy - Toughest Natural Rubber
It is made of a strong and durable rubber that bounces back when it hits the ground. Even the toughest chewers cannot destroy it. Apart from chewing, it is also great for playing games.
The black rubber which the toy is made of stimulates the mental instincts of the dog. Moreover, even the physical welfare of the dog is also not left out. For instance, the dog will want to chew to relieve itself from boredom.
In addition, its attention is also caught by the physical engagement and stop it from barking aimlessly, chewing, charging at other pets, and keep its health in check.
You can wash it with a dishwasher and has galore benefits for your dog.
- Made of black rubber
- It is bouncy
- Dishwasher safe
- Recommended worldwide by vets
- Great for the dog’s physical and mental health
- Weight: 6.9 ounces
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Made of high-quality rubber
- It is durable
- Has galore benefits for your dog
- Available in few countries
6. Outward Hound Squirrel Toy
This is a unique toy that integrates a lot of fun and games for your dog. You simply have to stuff your squirrel toys in a tree trunk and give it to your dog to play. The dog will keep on removing the toys from it and you continue with the cycle.
- It engages your dog and keeps boredom at bay
- The dog retrieves the stuffed squirrels
- Has squirrel-like toys
- Weight: 13.6 ounces
- It is a trick and puzzle game
- Interactive game
- Good for the mental health of your dog
- The dog is engaged and becomes active
- Not so good compared to other kinds of games
- Its price is higher than that of other toys
7. Kyjen Spinner Outward Hound Toy
This toy has 10 chambers and three levels. All the dog has to do is to spin the levels so that the chambers can be exposed for it to eat. In fact, it is not difficult because the edges are narrow and all that the dog has to do is to spin the levels.
After spinning, the chambers it finds the treats that you have put there for it. The dog uses its paw to spin the levels and then it accesses the goodies.
When the dog sniffs at the toy, it will catch the smell of the food or other treats that you have put there. The smell prompts it to try and open the toy and they easily spin, and it uncovers what you have put there.
It also keeps the food clean and safe without any contamination. The plastic that is used to manufacture this toy is free of phthalates, PVC and BPA. Moreover, it is dishwasher safe and hassles free to clean.
- It integrates spin to win action
- Has three tiers
- Has 10 chambers
- Engages the dog for longer
- Made of safe and durable plastic
- Weight: 14.1 ounces
- Made of PVC, BPA, and phthalate-free plastic
- Durable and safe for your dog
- Has great fun and happiness for your dog
- Has no benefit for your dog’s dental hygiene
8. Trixie Dog Toy
This game is quite puzzling and categorically it has been designed for dogs that are used to playing games. It is made in a chess format and the dog has to move the cones from one spot to the other.
The game integrates hollows and cones. The latter has to be lifted to be able to access the treats. Alternatively, you can also move the slides to get the treats. The cones can be used to heighten the level of the game by using them as stoppers.
The game is made of rubber feet, plastic, and you can wash it using a dishwasher. Furthermore, it has a training booklet. However, this is for sharp and intelligent dogs because it requires a high level of thinking.
- Made of plastic and non-slip rubber to hold the box in place
- Requires intelligent dogs which are sharp and intelligent
- Complicated for beginner dogs
- Has cones and slides
- Dimensions: 16 x 11 x 4 inches
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Increases your dog’s mental strength
- It is complicated
9. Kong Jumbler Toy
This stylish toy includes a two-in-one for double the fun. The loud squeak entices play together with the interior tennis ball. Moreover, the handles make the shaking and pickup easy.
It properly fits the games of fetch because it stands up to vigorous play. Furthermore, it is available in two sizes and shapes and it gives the top of the range playing and exciting session.
- Integrates football and ball
- Made in 2-in-1 style
- Enhances shaking and pickup easy
- Available in two sizes and shapes
- Weight: 13.8 lbs.
- Gives absolute fun to the dog
- Great for outdoor games
- As no warranty
10. Kiliki Rope Dog Toy
This is a dog rope which the dog plays with either individually, when they are many, or when you are playing with it. It comprises a rope only and it engages the dog vigorously.
It maintains the dental health and hygiene of the dog by cleaning and strengthening the dog’s teeth. Furthermore, it also relieves the dog’s boredom, anxiety and entertains it.
You can engage the dog in games through a tug-of-war. The dog cannot add excess weight because it is kept actively engaged by the rope. With this playfulness, the dog cannot become obese.
This toy rope can be used in and outdoors. It is suitable for medium and large dogs not to mention aggressive chewers. It is safe and quite good for your dog because it is made of 100% cotton.
- Made of 100% cotton
- Accommodates all dog sizes
- Great for aggressive chewers
- Has 5 knots
- 3 feet long
- Weight: 750 grams
- Ideal for tug-of-war
- Dogs can lose interest in it fast
11. Pet IQ Zone Dog Toy
This is a complex dog toy that requires a mentally active dog. It is a mentally challenging toy and the dog has to think critically to unravel the tricks behind this toy.
For instance, you can put a meatball in this ball when the ball rolls, some of the meat pieces are expelled and the dog has to keep on rolling it to eat. It takes some time for the dog to learn the trick but when it learns, the challenge becomes easier.
It is made of non-toxic plastic which is strong and durable. It is a tough material that will not wear out or break easily. It engages the dog, mentally, physically and maintains its health.
- Easy to clean and use
- Made of plastic
- Engages the dog mentally and physically
- Available in 2 sizes
- Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Good for dogs that have a poor appetite
- Available in 3 inches for smaller dogs and 4 inches for bigger dogs
- Good for healthier and slower feeding
- Dogs can get angry and try to break it because of dispensing little food at a time
12. Wobble Wag Giggle Dog Toy
This amazing toy not only keeps the dog fit but also healthy and happy. Your dog will be thrilled and almost explode with fun. Categorically, this toy makes giggly and funny noises when rolling.
The dog is motivated to shake, push and pull it around. It does not require any batteries or any other source of power. It integrates 6 clutch pockets which the dog uses to pick up the ball and carry it around.
The most spectacular thing about this ball is that it produces noises as it rolls around. That noise becomes amazing and fanciful to the dog.
This ball is made of durable and flexible phthalate-free vinyl. That makes it safe and non-toxic for your dog. It is not only long-lasting but also easy to maintain.
- It produces giggling sounds when shaken or rolled
- It entertains your dog
- Has 6 clutch pockets
- Good for outdoor and indoor fun
- Greatly engages the dog and keeps it active
- Made of safe and durable vinyl
- Weight: 1.28 ounces
- Does not require any batteries
- Has internal tubes
- Engages the dog intensively
- The dog has nothing to eat unlike in most of the other toys
It is not easy to identify the right dog toy that you should buy. The secret lies in knowing what to look for before deciding what to go for. The following guide will help you to know the aspects that you should consider when buying a toy for your dog:
The toy should be absolutely safe for your dog and pose it with nought health hazards. Without this, you will be risking your dog’s safety.
You should look at how your dog will benefit from the toy-like dental welfare and hygiene, physical engagement, feeding and much more.
Material and Durability
The more durable the toy is, will make it better because you will not have to replace it any time soon. Durability goes hand-in-hand with material and quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are they available for all dog sizes and breeds?
A: Yes. These dog toys accommodate all dog breeds and sizes. All you have to do is to select one that fits your dog size and breed. You should also go for one that has fewer challenges to keep your dog engaged uninterruptedly.
Q: Do they have a warranty and money-back guarantee?
A: Some of them have but this depends on the company that has manufactured it. However, high-quality toys come from reputable companies and they have favourable services to guarantee client satisfaction.
Q: How do they help the dog?
A: The toys ward off destructive chewing habits that make it destroy whatever it comes across; it keeps the dog busy, relieves it from boredom and anxiety, and keeps the dog's physical fitness in check.
Q: Do they have any side effects and health hazards?
A: No. The ones that have been reviewed here are safe and non-toxic for your dog. Whatever material they are made of, all of them are safe and they have no side effects.
In a nutshell, these are the qualities of the best toys for Siberian Huskies you need to know. when you buy any of them, your dog will surely enjoy and its health and dental hygiene will be kept in check. These toys can be used both indoors and outdoors.