The most basic need for a human being and every other living creature is food. Every dog must eat to live and must feed it with the right diet. Moreover, the diet must also be highly nutritious and easy for the dog to eat. There are many dog foods that contain meat which is ground to fit in the ingredients.
You simply remove the bones from the meat and then insert it into the grinder where you start grinding it into thin pieces. They are then mixed together with the other ingredients for their nutritional which they add into the food.
In addition, there are diverse meat grinders that you will find in the market, but all of them have their unique designs, specs, and features. These are the best meat grinders for raw dog food that you can buy without risking your money.
Raw Dog Food Grinder Comparison Table
There are several meat grinders that have been reviewed here ad all of them are great. However, due to different tastes and preferences, you will end up picking one. To enable you to analyze them thoroughly, this table has been created to lay the features and specs side by side:-
What is the best meat grinder for raw dog food? – Reviewed
1. KitchenAid KSMMGA Metal Food Grinder
With this grinder, everything is simplified for you and it is hassle-free. All you have to do is to attach the grinder to the power hub of the stand mixer. After that, you will just sit and relax because all the work is done for you. It is the mixer that does the rest for you. However, it is sold separately.
Categorically, it integrates coarse, medium, and fine grinding plates not to mention dual sausage stuffer tubes. With these, you are free to create diverse inventive and fresh foods.
Grinding is done conveniently and thoroughly to ensure that you will not be delayed. Even though foods are also tackled easily and speedily. You can grind different kinds of meat for burgers & sausages, hard cheeses, bread crumbs, vegetables, and many more.
- Incorporates a large food tray
- Has a pre-chill grinder
- All its components fit in its storage case
- Tested and approved
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.5 x 8.4 inches
- Weight: 4.9 lbs.
- Has a great design
- You just have to connect it to the power hub and it does all the work for you
- Has a large food tray
- Cannot function without electricity
2. STX Turboforce Classic 3000 Series
This is a dual-purpose grinder that serves both as a meat grinder and a sausage stuffer. It is reliable and heavy-duty equipment that is value for your money. You will not buy it today and then it breaks down or develop faults in the next few months.
It integrates a motor of 3000 watts but it often uses 800 – 1200 watts when grinding. In an hour, this grinder works on 180 – 240 pounds of meat. However, this is determined by the grinding plate used to do the work.
Over the years, remarkable changes have been made on this grinder owing to the customers’ recommendations. For instance, the initial tray capacity was 1 lb. but it was increased to hold 3 lbs. according to the customers’ suggestion.
- Cannot grind bones or garden foods
- Should not be used to grind meat tendons
- Has different grinding plates
- It stuffs sausages
- Volatage: 110/120 volts
- Motor wattage: 3000 watts
- Grinds up to: 240 lbs. of meat/hour
- Meat tray dimensions: 9.75 x 7.25 x 2 inches
- It is dual purpose
- Has a big meat tray
- Does thorough work
- Requires electricity to run
3. ALTRA 3-IN-1 Meat Mincer& Food Grinder
For power, performance, and style, this is the ultimate grinder that you should go for. In fact, it is outstanding and you will marvel at the work that it does for you. All its components are carefully selected after using the best engineering and designing skills to manufacture them.
The metal that the grinder is made of is of high quality and resistant to corrosion. Its wattage is a whopping 2000 watts that enable it to process the meat speedily. You can use it both in the kitchen and also in small business enterprises. For instance, you can use it in hotels and in butcheries.
It is safe for food processing, effective in chopping and has low noise. It integrates three chopping plates with different measurements.
- It comes with meat pusher, grinding plates, sausage attachments, kibbe attachments, carbon steel cutting blades, meat grinder, and user manual
- Available in silver and black colours
- Dimensions: 16.9 x 9.4 x 8.3 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Wattage: 2000 watts
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Easy to store, operate, and clean
- Has a larger meat tray
- Safe and non-toxic
- Can be used to make sausages, burgers, and pizzas
- Without power you cannot operate it
4. Stainless Steel Big Bite Electric Meat by LEM
With a 0.5 Horse Power, this grinder is a perfect tool for your kitchen which does flawless work. You can use it to grind venison, mutton, pork, bison, beef and all other kinds of meat. Its quality is quite good and it grinds 7 lbs. per minute.
It has a stainless steel motor, heavy-duty moving, and metal gears. Moreover, it also has 110 volts with a permanently lubricated motor to get rid of motor noise. It also integrates an auger, knife, circuit breaker, meat pan, meat stomper, and stuffing tubes.
It speed and performance are quite commendable because of all the nice and outstanding features and specs that it incorporates.
- Has a tray for plate and knife storage
- Features an auger
- Has a powerful motor
- Comes with powerful components
- Yields low noise
- Weight: 29.6 lbs.
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Grinds, stuffs, and stomps meat
- Has 5 year warranty
- Has a life customer support
- Made of stainless steel
- It is expensive
5.Electric Meat Grinder, 3-IN-1 Food Grinder
This meat grinder is quite good and useful because the manufacturer has designed it using the most exceptional skills. All you have to do when grinding is to attach the grinder to the power hub.
The attachments of this grinder produce the ground meat and great texture. It is commendable, owing to its durability, speed, and cleaner grind. Furthermore, it also integrates sausage stuffer tubes. With it you can be able to make chorizo, Italian, bratwurst, summer, and boudin sausages.
To top it all, it is not only great for grinding meat but also other kinds of food such as vegetables, salsas, bread crumbs, hard cheese, and many more. It is highly durable and effective in all kinds of grinds.
- It is compatible with other models such as SM-50R, SM-50, SM-50 BC
- Features coarse, fine and medium grinding plates
- Comes with a meat grinder, grinding blades, food tray, cleaning brush, sausage stuffer tubes, and food pusher
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 6.3 x 5.6 inches
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- It is durable
- Grinds meat effectively and effortlessly
- You can make sausages with it
- Can grind other kinds of food apart from meat
- Not available outside US.
6. Sunmile SM-G33 Electric Meat Grinder
This amazing meat grinder is powerful considering that it has a whopping 1 horse power. Furthermore, it is also made of ETL stainless steel with accessories such as sausage maker, plates, and blade. It integrates a powerful motor that gives it high power for an exemplified performance.
Some parts of it are made of Aluminium while others are made of stainless steel and they are certified. It incorporates 3 plates fine, medium and coarse respectively. After grinding, it also stuffs it for easier preparation of sausages, sandwiches, etc.
You operate it with just the push of a button and it has a circuit breaker to prevent burnout. It also has good ventilation when running. To make it easy and convenient, the manufacturer has installed it with gears.
- Has a wattage of 2000 watts
- Its horse power is 1 HP
- Grinds up to 170 lbs. per hour
- Made of Aluminium and stainless steel
- Has three plates
- Dimensions: 13.6 x 6.2 x 13.6 inches
- Weight: 9.66 lbs.
- Does not rust
- Durable and safe
- Works efficiently and effectively
- Has blades and plates
- Grinds up to 170 lbs. of meat per hour
- Grinds & minces meat, and stuffs sausages
- Delays in shipping
7. Gourmia GMG525 Electric Meat Grinder
If you are a meat-eater, there is no other more delicious food than meat. If you are taking snacks and any other kind of food that has meat in it, you will be greatly feel good and eat nutritious and healthy food.
This serves a dual-purpose device which grills and grinds your meat. Apart from meat, you can also grind and mince seafood and poultry meat. With it, you will prepare sausages and hamburgers very conveniently.
Buy on Amazon
It is made of durable stainless steel and it provides you with a large heavy-duty tray. The device has up to 1000 watts that greatly empowers it to tear through the toughest slabs of meat. It also has reverse, off, and on switch. To top it all, this grinder integrates fine, medium, and coarse blades.
- Comes with food pusher, sausage horn and kibbe attachment
- User manual
- 5.5 x 13.5 x 11.8 inches
- Weight: 8.55 lbs.
- Has a powerful motor
- Has stainless steel blades
- Easily assembled and dismantled for cleaning
- Can be used to make diverse kinds of food
- Delays shipping internationally
8. Gideon Hand Crank Manual Grinder
This heavy-duty meat grinder is a force to reckon with and it does not disappoint. Its performance is spectacular because it has been made using the most amazing skills. Moreover, its components incorporate stainless steel blades not to mention a suction base.
Unlike most grinders which are specifically made to grind meat, this one is a general-purpose kitchen tool which is made to grind meat alongside other things such as vegetables, garlic, and fruits. The blades are internally installed to ensure that they are safe for you and they absolutely eliminate all chances of injury and accidents.
Furthermore, it is also light in weight hence easing portability. You can easily move it from hither to thither without any hassles. To top it all, it is also easily dismantled and assembled even to simplify cleaning it.
- It is portable, lightweight and compact
- You can disassemble and assemble it easily
- Has topnotch screens and stainless steel blades
- Place what you want to grind in the grind and switch it on
- Easy to clean even using a dishwasher
- Size: 10.9 x 6.7 x 6.1 inches
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- You can use it to mince your garlic and puree your vegetables
- You can use it to make soups and sauces
- You can wash it with a dishwasher
- It is durable and commendable
- You don’t need power to grind
- It is manually operated
9. Aobosi 3-IN-1 Meat Mincer & Sausage Stuffer
This grinder integrates style and design. The manufacturer as produced it using the best skills, design and features. It incorporates a powerful motor to make it perform powerfully and grind the meat thoroughly.
With its stainless steel body and silent engine, it features elegance, flexibility and strength. The motor has a 350 watts and up to 1200 watts power. It is effective in grinding and in making sausages. In addition, it also has gears that are attached to the motor.
It also has kubbe accessories that help you to make sausages and they are ideal in grinding garlic, fish, pepper, meat, wheat grass, vegetables and many more.
- It grinds one kilo in a minute
- Does not overheat
- Reliable and works effectively
- Has three grinding plates
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Voltage: 120 v
- Maximum load motor: 1200 watts
- Dimensions: 15 x 6.7 x 12.2 inches
- Has 3, 5, and 7-millimeter grinding plates
- It is a multipurpose grinding device
- Made of high-quality steel
- Can be used to make sausages, burgers, and other kinds of food
- Without power, you cannot grind
10. Sunmile SM-G50 ETL Electric Meat Grinder
This grinder is not like the kind that disappoints and turn you down by their dismal performance. This one has a strong 350 watts motor which goes up to 1000 watts maximum. It is also powerful and it grinds up to 200 lbs. of meat per hour.
Furthermore, it incorporates a metal gearbox, not to mention that the motor is durable. It is a humongous size 12 grinder and its head is made of cast Aluminium. With it come three: fine coarse and medium grinding plates.
Apart from cutting and grinding, this device also fills and stuffs sausages. It is also good and convenient to operate owing to the switches that the manufacturer has integrated into it. The gears help you to grind efficiently without encountering any difficulties.
- Has a powerful motor
- Grinds up to 200 pounds per hour
- It is a size 12 meat grinder
- Has gears for convenience of grinding
- The grinding head is made of cast Aluminium
- Has stainless steel grinder and plates
- It both grinds, fills, and stuffs sausages
- Has circuit breaker
- It is ETL approved
- I is efficient and very powerful
- It is expensive
Buyers’ Guide To Choose One
Before buying a meat grinder, it is good to be well informed by having firsthand information. Without this, you can buy the wrong product which will not function as you expected and then have to return it. For convenience and simplicity, these are the features and specs that you should observe:-
Check the number of plates that the grinder has. They are fine, medium and coarse.
The motor power determines the strength of the grinder hence the amount of food and meat it can grind per hour. It is indicated in Horse Power or Watts.
Number of foods that it can grind
Some only grind meat while others are general purpose and they also grind garden foods.
This helps you in holding the food or meat that is being grinned. The larger the tray the better because it gives an easy time. You do not have to stand near b to keep on adding the meat or food every now and then.
Quantity of food grinned per minute
If the grinder has a powerful motor, plates and blades, it will be very efficient and yield efficiently and impressively.
Frequently Asked Questions
Those who are new to this device and they would like to know more about ask what they would like to know about it. Some of the questions include the following:-
Q: How many kinds of food can the grinders grind?
A: It depends on how the manufacturer has designed the grinder. Some are purposely designed to grind meat only while others are general purpose grinders. They can grind even garden foods.
Q: What runs them?
A: They are run by a motor power that uses electricity while others are run manually.
Q: What are the recommendable ones?
A: Most of them have motors and all you have to do is to switch it on and it will do the rest on its own. Therefore, automatic ones are the best.
To put it all together, these are the best meat grinders for raw dog food. All you have to do is to install the meat into the grinder and the tray holds it for you. Then the grinder does the rest. In fact, they are very convenient ad some of them grind up to 200 lbs of meat per hour while the most exceptional ones grind 1 kg of meat per minute.
They are multipurpose and you can also use them in your kitchen, hotel, butchery, etc. You will not regret for buying them.
Last update on 2022-01-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API